Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dear God

My Heavenly Father,


Ive been meaning to write you this letter for a long time, Words sometimes fail me and I feel like am so lost and down deep at the bottom of the pit. Some days I have so much faith in you and it keeps me going and believing that is too shall pass. I have this inner strength in me that tells me this storm is over and that is hasn't consumed me. I believe lord, I believe.

I wake up most days with gratitude in my heart cos I know you have done it. But sometimes daddy, the devil brings fear, I overthrow this hold through praise and worship and prayers, or sometimes just by simply quoting your words to myself. Father when they said your words are like sweet melody they werent lying. They calm me down and give me the assurance that you are still the unchangeable changer , The God of Possibilities.

Abba God, This matter weighs me down, Father as you come thru for Samson, One more time, father lord do it again for me. I know I have made too many promises in the past , father lord , look not on that but on your loving kindness and tender mercies and have mercy upon me your daughter. FATHER LORD I NEED YOUR MERCY!!! Pls lord remember me for Good as you remembered Nehemiah in the bible, All the good things I have done thru your grace and father have mercy on me. Pull me from his pit I'm falling into, Let shame disgrace, sorrow and weeping never know my name. GOD OF SUDDENLY ARISE TO MY CAUSE, You own the earth and all that is in , show the world you are my God, as you answered Elijah by fire, Lord answer me speedily, incline to my requests speedily, hear and grant my requests from the throne of Zion by fire.


Thank you lord. You are Indeed an Awesome God!!!

Love Your Daughter

Lasgidi..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hullo!

sorry about the thieve breaking in2ur home, i dont get round to readin blogs often, but ill try come back laterx
xx
bimbylads