Monday, August 3, 2009

Worries

Hello Blogs ville,

How is it going? Stole the title of this post from Linda Ikeji's Blog.
Like every other being I have my worries and I am gonna let them off my chest, I feel it helps and then I'll turn them around the way I want it to be, More like speak good into the situation, This should be a very nice exercise for me.

I am very worried about my life in general. Some days I wake up with the feeling that I can do everything and the sky is the limit, Other days I feel like a bum. I feel like I am a failure some days, I really can't say why, I' stopped masters after the 1st semester and I've been trying to focus on writing my professional exams and I still haven't done that. I ask my self if I would still feel like that after I have accomplished these goals or my mind will find something else to beat me up about ?

I am also very worried about the fact that I am great at coming up with ideas but never finish up the things I started, OK that's exaggerating , but after the 1st rush and thrill of it all, It takes a lot mentally for me to sit and continue with whatever it is I'm doing. So far so good, I'm on a project and I'm hell bent on seeing it to where I imagined and beyond. Abba God I know you are reading this, You are all I have ................


I am worried about my relationship with Seth. I can be a very confused being, I have a temper and I pray God gives me Patience. Recently I almost threw everything away. I know he is not a perfect person and I realise I need to learn to chill out and be a bit more supportive. Its hard some days I tell you. Seth and I are in a long distance relationship, We get to see from time to time . I love him, heaven knows I do, But some days, My mind tends to wonder. Not on other men but on life, Our Future together.

He makes me very excited and happy, I feel like a little girl when I'm around him, I get that feeling that I can go anywhere and stay anywhere with him. He's adventurous when it comes to some things, I feel like we make up for the other persons weakness. Like 2 pea's in a pod. A part of me is a peace with him, the other part of me that sees and thinks about all the negative in the world sees differently. Its a struggle within me some days. He loves me I know, but he's hard headed and I'm stubborn. A combination like that you can't beat. I've heard this " Can do come together except they agree" I am going to have to find a way to deal with my temper and mouth. Yes my mouth!!!

I think and imagine the very best of things to the worst of things, I really don't understand why I do that. I Imagine the happiest things every to the very worst. I can see someone dying in my head. I thank God I know him, Thinking about it now, that's how some people do crazy things.


I am worried about getting married and marriage in it self. Some days i feel this pressure that makes me feel like I should be married , I am happy that the voice of reason in my head comes on and reminds me of what marriage is all about. I am still worried anyways lol.


That wasn't so bad afterall,
Ciao
xxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very brave of you to bear your soul like that...The fact that you know you have a few problems and worriesis the start, now it is just a matter of working through issue...I feel this pertains to my life also!

All the best!

xx

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Sometimes, taking the time to express your concerns makes them so much easier to grapple.

Everything will be fine. Take a breath and commit yourself to what you can handle and little by little things will work out.

God dey, my sista.


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

LASGIDI/ NY said...

Thanks Anon and Solomonsydelle.

I really appreciate it.