Friday, August 14, 2009

Without A Care In The World

Howdy People.

It is a beautiful day and right now I want to be 5 again, I want to let my hair down and not be bothered by ANYTHING. I'll be like one of the Disney characters, live a fairy tale life and wait for prince charming to find me and after that we will live Happily Ever After. Yes !!!! or better still I'll modernise mine a bit and picture me travelling the world and seeing diff places , Cambodia, china , Chile Maui, Thailand, Brazil, Argentina, ohhhhhhhhhh lord, Just quit my job and go anywhere I want to go, Things would appear as I want them, Bills taken care off, no headache on how to make more money, just enjoying the view from the top of a hill, or mountain, skiiinggggggggggggggggggg hmmmmmmmmmm.

OK snap back to reality, I am at work right now, my head is all over the place, I lost my bank card, Ive cancelled it but I need to go to their branch to get a temporary one, I hate going to bank and am an accountant, Pls can someone tell me how that plays out? Well I have to clean my house this weekend, I have visitors and they have Kids, So u can imagine what has gone down.
I'm trying to focus on God and my goals and that has been so hard. Like I said my head is everywhere. My cousins have been sleeping in my room . I cant pray and have my alone time with God when their are people in my room, I dunno it's just me, heaven knows what I will do when I become part of another?


Lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Why cant I just use my head to think about the prince, how he will find me and we will live happily ever after? Or better still my tandem jump, mountain hike, beach runsssssssssss , adventure adventure all the way. At least if prince no dey adventure dey guranteed?

2 comments:

ibilola said...

I'm finding my alone time with God in the bathroom. Try it some time....

"if Prince no dey at least adventure " ....hahaha...wish this was d case. Even adventure seems to be minus.

God help us with this waiting o!

LASGIDI/ NY said...

Lol thats very funny, I should try talking to God in the bathroom, Yea like when ur taking a shower. Great idea. Will do that.
Thanks for stopping by.