Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Writing Phobia!!!

Happy New Yr, It's not too late i hope? I know I started my blog and I abandoned it, Well you can't blame me, Confusion is a disaster!!!
I'm Happy to say there's a stronger and happier me,I look back now and I'm glad I went thru those emotions cos it helped me gain a better understanding of myself.
Well moving along cos that is definitely the last talk on this blog of pain, hurt, breakup, etc, (Baba God I hope you are reading this). I have started seeing someone else and pls before anyone says that why she's a stronger person , I totally disagree.
So 2008 was a yr of YES WE CAN'S, Gosh I feel so empowered every time I see Obama's Picture, lol and well I guess in my own little way i did my bit. I have decided to start blogging regularly becos I have a fear of writing really !!! as in anything, even just sending emails. Its crazy I still don't understand it, but i know it is affecting me at work , So I am hoping that with time, the blog and some classes I will be able to get over this "phobia". Its really not as if I can't express myself , I think I let fear of heaven knows what get a hold of me and I keep second guessing myself. If you really want to get me, Just ask me to do a write up on anything and you will see fear written all over my face. So I guess I'll take it in strides and see how it goes, Pls suggestions are sooooooooo welcomed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did English A Level and when we didn't know what to write my teacher said just to put down everything that was in your head at the time. Even if it didn't make any sense. Then you get into it and you can delete the irrelevant and you've also got some work done. It works for me, hopefully it will work for you too.

I'm first! Yeaahh Lol - I'm late on these first things but I enjoy doing it anyway - Lol x

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

happy new year...update